Pages

Friday 22 June 2012

Hi and Welcome

Hello.  Welcome to my new blog.

My five year son has multiple allergies to nuts, wheat, dairy, eggs, beef, citrus, berries and latex.  He did also have an allergy to soya but as of two weeks ago, he's ok with soya now.

So why the reason for this blog?  Well I've found that there are not that many people with multiple allergies and those who do, have very unique dilemmas they face because of the allergies.  For those children newly diagnosed with multiple allergies it can be an anxious time for their parents.

I thought it would be good to chart our journey with allergies and hopefully share our experiences and help  others on the way.

I've posted quite a few things about allergies on my other blog "Madison Makes" but I don't think they really fit there, so I shall try to move some of those posts over here where it will fit better.

Madison 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. I read each one and really value your comments.